Sunday 13 November 2011

One Last Month

Still no photos from my shoot. Boo. Some photographers get the photos to you super fast, others can take a while. Out of politeness I never rush them, merely "inquire" about the state of the photos if a month passes and I haven't heard anything. So far it's only been two weeks.

In lieu of photos from my shoot I will post two of food.


Haggis-flavoured crisps. The vegetarian in me was too repulsed by the idea of Haggis so I didn't try any, but my Dad said the flavour was subtle.

I don't think I really want to know any more details about clotted-cream other than the one I do know: it's delicious. Calories, fat, dairy= unnecessary facts. This photo may look a little gross, but believe me, clotted cream mixed with raspberry jam, spread thickly over two fresh warm scones on a chilly afternoon after a long walk around medieval cobble stone streets is perfect.

Other news in my life involves a fun day of birthday celebrations for Meghan on Remembrance Day (not a holiday here btw), Linus getting a job at Pizza Hut and therefore potentially unable to join Becka and I in Sweden on Friday, and the Cake concert on Wednesday night.

With holiday gift-giving season fast approaching I have a few links filled with absolutely quirky objects. I find these websites fun time-wasters. Enjoy.

Don't Get me these

This would definitely be okay

Harry Potter Generation

Kinda Cute :)

1 comment:

  1. My friend loves haggis! he would die for those chips haha! Me, not so much either!

    ReplyDelete