Sunday 23 October 2011

White Knuckles

Today I've been in a good mood. I started that day off with the "Big Fun Run" around the perimeter of Holyrood Park with Linus. I then had brunch with my Dad and Linus. (Rebecka is in Victoria and Meghan is in Toronto for a wedding and reading break.) Then I went to meet up with Tallis at her hostel and we went to "Frankenstein's" for a Sunday afternoon half-pint. Then Nick and I skyped and then I met up with Linus and Tallis for dinner with my Dad at Yocoko, a cheap and delicious noodle bar. It some how miraculously did not rain this weekend.

Earlier this week we went to the "Specials" concert in Glasgow. So much fun hanging with Linus and Rebecka skanking the night away. My Canadian drivers license was almost taken away when I tried to buy a Magners cider it seriously went through several people before it was approved. I had never been to a concert that starts off with a bunch of people booing a photo of Thatcher; too funny. I loved the short, middle-age Scottish men skanking. Unfortunately because of their height I did experience a few elbow jabs to the boobs. Ouch!

Tomorrow morning me, Dad, and Linus are off to York. We'll stay there and then travel to Oxford and then on to Bath. I GET TO GO HERE: most amazing spa EVER. We should be home Thursday evening. Sunday I have a photoshoot.

It's too bad I'm in Europe for Halloween because it isn't really celebrated much at all here. :( I'll be thinking of all y'all at home with jealousy. I may even have to stay away from facebook for a couple of days after.


                   I see this view every day and it still doesn't cease to amaze me. It is so beautiful here.

Wear a Cozy Blue Sweater and Just Remeber: You have my Love to Keep you Warm

I miss everybody, but this week I've really been feeling the love from home. I've had so many people say so many kind words to me and it really makes a difference, no matter how small the gesture. Thank you friends and family.

Hehehe just for fun ---> must love dogs

No comments:

Post a Comment