Tuesday 6 September 2011

Lets get some Food.

Anybody who knows me well knows that I love food and have always had a big appetite. I have a terrible model-diet, but I live an active lifestyle and know when it's time to diet. Having a fast metabolism is something I am definitely blessed to have (thanks Mom and Dad). 

Anyways....on to the pictures of food!

                            Hahahaha....Becka we aren't in Victoria anymore


                               So much better than lemon water.


                Creatively-altered chalk board= winning


 Paninis are big here. However, I have yet to find one as delicious as Bean Around the World.




 
Only 2 blocks away...bring on the ass...and the smiles :)


 
Becka and I ate a lot of European pizza. The only food to ever make me cry. In France one day I ate so much European pizza...like I actually just wouldn't quit. I don't know if my hypothalamus was out of commission that day or what, but I literally ate so much that I cried because I was in pain. This time I was more careful. 


Well this concludes my [first] entry on food.

No comments:

Post a Comment