Saturday 10 September 2011

And a Sniff Sniff There and Cough Cough Here

Yesterday I met with the Model Team in Glasgow. The most prominent agency in Scotland. Basically they said they will represent me as a commercial model only if Coultish isn't Mother Agency because it isn't worth their time to represent me for only 4 months if they have to pay out a commission to Coultish. Commercial only because I'm short and old. I emailed my lovely Victoria agency and we have come to an agreement where this works out perfectly. Yay. Bring on the commercial jobs!

Other than that, Glasgow was a lot of fun. We met up with 2 other Canadians who loosely knew Meghan. We got VIP entrance to a comedy club that night where one of the Canadians (Christof) was performing. It was a lot of fun. We then trained back to Edinburgh on the 10:30pm train with vegetarian Burger King Kids' Meals.

In other news I've come down with a nasty cold that started with my Dad then went to Meghan, then Becka, and now me. I guess bragging about my killer immune system yesterday was stupid because today my throat has been KILLING me. Luckily I'm in the land of tea. Peppermint was my evening choice.

I've attached two photos Miss. Becka took of me in some of my new threads.


           While Victoria is experiencing a lovely heat wave I'm still freezing my butt off in S-Land.


 
My make-up routine has become really lazy: mascara and lipstick.

It's time for me to go do a hot olive oil home treatment on my hair. It's SOOOO brittle and the ends are a completely different colour than the roots. The moisture rich air and indoor heating are really doing a number on my precious locks.

I leave you with some songs I've been loving lately. They aren't new songs so my apologies if you heard these ones before and were hoping for some new tunes.
Love the video too!

Who doesn't love a skinny white guy busting a move? I know I've been hooked since Napoleon Dynamite stole my grade 9 heart with his sick dance moves.

Nick showed me this video because he pretty much wishes RL was like this.



1 comment:

  1. You are such a cutie!! I do wish that RL was just like that song... If only.

    ReplyDelete