Wednesday 14 September 2011

3 cupcakes yesterday. 3 French Macaroons today.

I am finally starting to feel better after my sickness. Today Becka and I went to Pure Gym because my sweet daddy bought us memberships yesterday. Speaking of Daddy, he has his own blog http://365pubs.blogspot.com/ about Edinburgh pubs! Also, I'm currently reading his book on Software Engineering (sounds tedious, but it's actually funny and a good read) http://www.amazon.ca/Lord-Files-Russell-Ovans/dp/0986941808/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1316029783&sr=8-1 ....anyways that's enough shameless family boasting and promoting....On to the photos!

 I did a full make-up look today using only lipstick (on my eye-lids, cheeks, and lips) and mascara (used as a liquid eyeliner with my angle brush and of course on the lashes).

French Macaroons. Can someone please say OM NOM?! Delicate, feminine, and delicious.

 
Candid shot. Today wasn't as freezing.

Not much else to report because I kept pretty much indoors during the insane winds we experienced and I was really-actually-quite very-much sick. Meghan is busy with new grad-school activities, and Becka and I have been enjoying shopping, food, and our new gym. Tomorrow night I'll most likely attend a charity fashion show and next week a fashion lecture.
I'm feeling the pressure from my Dad to get off my bum and go look for a job. ("H&M is hiring and you have a very impressive resume! You could make friends and you don't have to tell them you're leaving in 3 months"). Yeah, but why work when spending my hard-earned summer Peppers cash is just so much more satisfying? I could do 365 shops in 365 days! Or 365 coffee shops? Or even 365 books? Hahaha...jokes. I need to stop being so lazy.

1 comment:

  1. xoxo -Saiyah Girl

    Hahaha, I'm funny. And you are SO CUTE!!!! I love you, little miss adorable-pants! I wish I could have some French Macaroons avec toi, and walk around in gale force winds! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete