Friday 25 November 2011

Changes

Back to Edinburgh from Sweden. Only 10 more days in Edinburgh. I'm both excited and sad to leave.
It was great to be in Sweden. I only have one cousin and I hadn't seen him in 4 years. It was lovely to be with him. One of my favourite moments of the trip was sitting in the backseat of the car with Becka and my Aunt in the front. My Aunt was singing to us in her powerful husky voice and I was enjoying a lollipop. It reminded me of my Aunt singing to Linus and I as children and I really felt like a child again. I know I had a stupid grin on my face the whole time.
 

Christmas in Edinburgh has its own website.

This song makes me think of Made in Chelsea and it's great: listen

I'm already starting to book holiday party make-up applications. Please "like" my page. Plugging myself

Will post once more in a maudlin manner before leaving S-Land. xoxx

1 comment: